More and more international Companies are moving to Moscow. This in turn means that more and more expatriate workers and their families are relocating to Moscow. Expatriates seek high quality apartments and houses to rent in order to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Astoria recognizes both the specialist requirements needed for the tenant and the landlord.
- Your personal manager will work with you to determine the market rental value of your apartment and assist throughout the entire period of the lease agreement.
- We assist in preparing your apartment for lease to ensure the most beneficial conditions for Landlords.
- We can advise with interior design and floor-plans, in line with current market tendencies.
- Our personal consultants will take professional photographs, provide layout plans and a marketing description of your apartment.
- We will maximize the promotion of your apartment on the real estate market.
- Your personal consultant will organize viewings of the apartment with potential tenants.
- We will negotiate the lease agreement with approved tenants and prepare all legal documentation necessary for the signing of the lease agreement.
- We also provide professional legal and tax advice.